I get up in the morning, I breathe the air and I thank God I am alive. I have a vision.
I am alive to have fun, to love and be loved and to pursue my Vision.
Why make life so complicated? Why pursue a Vision? Isn’t it enough to just enjoy life?
I want life to matter, not just for me but also for the people I come into contact with.
You, the readers of ‘Male eXperience’ are important, not to me, to the world. What men do is crucial to our society and to the world we live in. What men are shapes the future we look forward to.
I want to help you transform your lives, to grow and develop and to matter in this world.
I Have A Vision – What Does It Mean?
I want ‘Male eXperience’ to create men who……
- are aware of themselves, are present and accept both light and dark.
- question their motivation and see themselves objectively.
- are open to change, embrace new ideas and approaches.
- are aware of their effect on others and temper their strength as men.
- are comfortable in their ‘Personal Masculinity’.
- take action.
I am here to help you achieve this.
We all live in a world of uncertainty, we can rise above it and face it with our own certainty.
We can do this through embracing vulnerability, through stepping out and facing the world with our Passion, our Vision, our Desire. By living with our vulnerability we achieve anything we put our minds to.
I help you do this by challenging you, encouraging you and kicking your ass. Helping you the drop the mask. I am not here to help you feel your Inner Feminine. I’m not here to help you date more women. I’m not here to make you feel inadequate. I’m here to show you that this is possible. I’m here because I have done it and still do it.
I screw up often, I don’t get it all right, I have no idea of perfection. I am, however, a man who has lived through challenge, pain, heartache and success. I am a man who has lived.
I am here to show you my life, to show you what is possible.
- is my experience of being a man, with its successes and failures.
- is my view of masculinity, as an example of one man’s approach.
- speaks to you about yourself, encouraging you to drop the mask.
- creates change, and encourages growth, in men.
There is nothing complex about this process, in fact it is really simple. It follows a simple process of Awareness, Acceptance and Authenticity. It requires you to get know yourself, be happy with that knowledge and then live an authentic life as yourself.
When you make the change, achieve the shift, life will be transformed for you. If you think life is good now just wait, you have no idea how good it can be. Try it and see.
- Living in uncertainty is the experience I have of life.
- As a man having the courage to be vulnerable is a challenge I accept.
- This male experience is one that many men aspire to.
- ‘Male eXperience’ is here to help you find and fully embrace it.
- It is within you already, it just needs to be released.